Saturday, January 6, 2018

The Blogger Shame challenge

While I try my best to review all books sent to me by the author or publisher there are some that fall through the cracks. I know that these authors have put a lot of time, sweat and sometimes money into getting the book out, so I thank them for their patience when this happens. I found this challenge when receiving an update from another blog I follow, Beyond My Bookshelf. So, in order to finally get to some of those older books, I will join this challenge. The rules are located here:

http://theherdpresents.blogspot.ca/2017/12/blogger-shame-challenge.html

I will start modestly - my goal is to review 24 books that have been in my possession for at least four months. That's two a month...a reasonable goal. When the book qualifies for one that will reduce the number of reviews I owe to these patient authors or publishers, I will post this picture.  Being a cat lover, that helps as well!  Thanks to The Herd Presents for setting this up.



No comments:

Post a Comment