Monday, April 27, 2015

Winner of "Mashi" and upcoming interviews

The drawing has been held for the hardcover copy of "Mashi."  Using RAT STATS sampling software, all readers who left a comment were given a number, entered on an Excel file, and run through the program.  The lucky winner is #8, Beth K.   Beth, please send me an email (click "Contact Me" for the address if you do not already have it) with a mailing address and your copy will be on the way.  

There will also be an interview posted with the author, Robert K. Fitts, as I have sent him a few questions about the book and Japanese baseball.  As he posted, he will also be out promoting the book.  There was significant interest in this book, so I hope those who want to learn more will be able to attend one of these events. 

I want to thank everyone who left a comment for reading the review and entering.  There will be another giveaway soon, as the author of "Death in the Ring", George Thomas Clark, has generously offered a copy of his book as well.  This will be offered when the interview with him is posted as I have sent him a few questions.  I will promote this here and on Facebook, Twitter and Goodreads as well.   So do check back regularly as I hope to be able to continue to host interviews and giveaways.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment