Saturday, May 11, 2013

Welcome!

My name is Lance and I love to read books on sports.  I also love to write reviews on books I have read, so I decided to combine the two and share my reviews here as well as on Amazon and Goodreads.  I am brand new to blogging, so any and all comments, good and bad are welcome.


I read both fiction and non-fiction sports books and they will be reviewed.   If there are readers or authors who wish for me to read and review their books, please let me know via email at northstars4ever@gmail.com.  Please note that the sport or a player should be the main focus of the book.  As an example, on this blog I will review a fictional book about a hockey player or his fictional team, as the book focuses on hockey.   I won't review a book that is a romance novel in which one of the main characters happens to play hockey (or another sport).   I do read those types of books as well, but will not publish the reviews here. 


Any sport is interesting - even if I haven't heard of it, that doesn't mean it isn't worth reading about.  Of course I do have favorites, I am going to start this blog with three reviews covering my three favorite sports - baseball, hockey and boxing.  As this blog evolves, there will be more sports covered. 


Please feel free to take a look at the reviews and provide any feedback.  I am looking forward to hearing from others who love to read and write about sports!

No comments:

Post a Comment